We understand that these are very worrying times for all our customers.
Whilst the situation is clearly evolving on a daily basis, and we will always operate within the guidelines issued by the UK Government – we wanted to take this opportunity to update our clients on the steps we have already taken to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and clients:
- We remain open and staffed as usual
- This weekend saw our offices deep-cleaned and we will be doing this every evening
- All equipment will be disinfected as a matter of course before and after each rental
All deliveries to Video Europe will be asked to remain outside and our team will collect all deliveries rather than having them dropped into the warehouse enabling us to maintain our strict hygiene practices
- All external meetings are now being rescheduled using Zoom
- All staff are asked to call the office each morning if any form of illness is noticed in them or their family, and a strict seven-day isolation policy is in place
We regard these practices as a simple, common-sense approach to an unprecedented situation – but we welcome any thoughts from our clients.
To reiterate – we remain open and can deliver the best kit, at the best prices, in the safest way possible.